Sunday, May 2, 2010

April 30: Clearfield, PA to Chicago, IL

Today set up much like yesterday. Drive to the Football Hall of Fame, check it out, then more driving. The Football Hall of Fame, is much more impressive than the basketball one. I'm glad I went here second because it would've been tough to enjoy the basketball hall of fame after seeing this.



I think belts should be given out more often. Why leave it just for boxing and wrestling?


Same day, 64 years later, an even bigger event took place.






The bust room is really cool



He wants winners

He wants 41 beers

BAM!



Had a late lunch at Chick-Fil-A. I walked in, and someone had reserved a section of the restaurant. It looked like a birthday party or something was going to happen... didn't even know you could do this at fast food places. Having had Chick-Fil-A twice now, I think I prefer it plain instead of deluxe. The lettuce and tomatoes detract from the chicken.

Full of delicious Chick-Fil-A, I took for Chicago. Hung out with my cousins for a while, then called it a night.


Didn't technically go to Cleveland, but I got close so...




No comments:

Post a Comment